Photo Credit: Sir John/Instagram
Sir John is the ultimate beauty guru. After all, this iconic makeup artist has been the man responsible for Queen Bey‘s makeup since their first fated meeting at Tom Ford’s first womenswear show in 2010, where he was then working with Pat Mcgrath and Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup teams. Since then, the world-renowned artist has landed a role as a co-executive producer and celebrity mentor on Lifetime’s “American Beauty Star,” can count the likes of Joan Smalls, Serena Williams, Ashley Benson, Ashley Graham, Priyanka Chopra, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kim Kardashian West among his A-list fans and clients, and has become a global ambassador for Alleven London, even helping the brand to develop three new products: the Instant Perfector, Hyaluronic Airbrush Foundation and Total Body Serum.
And now, he’s sharing his expertise with Haute Living. Here, this beauty guru extraordinaire shares five tips for getting gorgeous and glowing skin… just like Beyoncé.
Photo Credit: BFA
- Stay close to your diet. Eating kale speeds up the blood flow and is packed with vitamins to help with the glow. Carrot juice is great and staying away from salt to reduce puffiness.
- Making sure that you’re using sunscreen every day since the sun is a natural aggressor. Stay out of the sun as much as possible.
- I’ve been using the ALLEVEN Hyaluronic Airbrush Foundation and love it. It adds a thin veil to your complexion to an otherwise lack luster look. It’s an easy misting spray so it’s super easy to use. Just make sure to do your brows and mascara after you apply.
- Exercising or raising your heart rate for at least 30 mins a day to increase circulation.
- Invest in a really great hydrating concealer that’s not too cake-y and is buildable.
Photo Credit: ALLEVEN